The Marketing Specialist will be the glue that binds together all the marketing disciplines at Vicor. This person will work with the regional marketing managers in North America, Asia, and Europe to execute integrated marketing campaigns. Managing and coordinating activities and initiatives within the group such as marketing automation, lead generation, newsletters, events, and content management will be a large part of the job. Additionally, he/she will oversee new product introductions go-to-market plan and work with our channel marketing team to ensure timely communication with our distribution and sales representative partners. We are looking for someone who has strong project management skills and who can steer teams to success. The ideal candidate will have an intense sense of curiosity, be driven by project management principles and have a bias toward action.
- Coordinate global marketing activities in conjunction with regional marketing managers in North America, Europe, and Asia
- Administer marketing tools to run reports, manage access, and provide assistance to the marketing team as needed
- Coordinate newsletter planning, creation, and engagement among global regions
- Work with regional marketing managers to identify, prioritize, and write social media posts, and manage the overall social media calendar.
- Work with regional marketing managers to ensure timely development and deployment of advertising content, in collaboration with the content and creative services teams
- Comfort with keeping individuals focused on program priorities and delivering on-time to meet milestones
- Additional responsibilities as required by the corporate and regional marketing team
- 5 years of experience in a marketing role
- BS Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in digital marketing
- Familiarity with MarTech tools, including marketing automation, content management, etc.
- Project management experience and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong bias toward action and results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex, concurrent, cross-organizational projects
- Comfortable keeping individuals and teams focus on project priorities and delivering on-time to meet milestones
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application